In response to recently reported cases related to the battery cell issue of Galaxy Note7, for customers who purchased Galaxy Note7 between Aug 26 and Sep 1, 2016 at authorised re-sellers or authorised distributors in Hong Kong and Macau, please check whether the IMEI number of your device is in the affected IMEI number range. If it is, Samsung HK will voluntarily replace your current Galaxy Note7 with a new one.
IMEI number (first 15 characters as shown above):
Your Galaxy Note7 is an affected device. We advise you to turn off your device immediately. Please contact us to enquire about a replacement or a refund.
The device of this number is not eligible for the Galaxy Note7 Replacement Program in Hong Kong and Macau. The reasons are provided below:
1. Your Galaxy Note7 was purchased from authorised re-sellers or authorised distributors in Hong Kong and Macau. The battery of this device is not provided by the affected supplier, so you can be assured that it is safe for use. Or
2. Your Galaxy Note7 was not purchased from authorised re-sellers or authorised distributors in Hong Kong and Macau. We suggest you inquire from our Customer Service Centres in Hong Kong and Macau or from the country/ region of original purchase.
Samsung Customer Service Centres:
- Hong Kong - 11:00 AM ~ 08:00 PM (Mon-Sun)
- - Unit 9-12 & 15, 40/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mongkok
- - Unit 1502, 15/F, Causeway Bay Plaza 1, 489 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
- Macau - 11:00 AM ~ 07:00 PM (Mon-Sun)
- - Rua de Bruxelas, 28, 32, 36, 42 R/C, Macau
For further details, please call our customer service hotline:
HK - 852- 3698 4698
Macau - 0800 333 or
Contact our Customer Service Officer via LiveChat Support - (09:00AM ~ 06:00PM Mon-Sat excl. Public Holidays) <Click here>
Only eligible to those units with affected Galaxy Note7 IMEI number and were purchased at authorised re-sellers or authorised distributors in Hong Kong and Macau.